inTank Media Baskets

WTB: Xbox 360

ZeRo 91

Looking for your Xbox 360 you no longer use because you spend all your time on your tank. Please post what you have in the thread or PM me. Willing to drive to pick one up between San Bernadino and San Luis Obispo, dont ask long story.

Thanks,

ZeRo

er1c_the_reefer

i don't know if your willing to drive to orange county of not, but i have one that i was thinking of selling. i got it for the sole purpose of playing r6:vegas and assassin's creed when it comes out. problem is though that i never had time for it, and probably won't for a while because by the time assassin's creed comes out in november i'll be back in school.

i can probably count the number of times i've played on it. make and offer and i'll think about it... or if you have a tippmann a-5 paintball gun for trade, i'll think about that too.

i don't know if your willing to drive to orange county of not, but i have one that i was thinking of selling. i got it for the sole purpose of playing r6:vegas and assassin's creed when it comes out. problem is though that i never had time for it, and probably won't for a while because by the time assassin's creed comes out in november i'll be back in school.

i can probably count the number of times i've played on it. make and offer and i'll think about it... or if you have a tippmann a-5 paintball gun for trade, i'll think about that too.

What does it come with? I was mainly looking for only the system with of course the obvious cables necessary but am interested in games as well. Looking to purchase one for $300-375 but this totally negotiable depending on different accessories and what not. LMK

p.s. the drive down to Orange County would not be a problem just have to set it up sometime between my work schedule and your personal schedule.

er1c_the_reefer

i just have the premium system with the wireless controller and the charger for it and r6:vegas and that's pretty much it.

tippmann a-5 with flatline barrel and an egrip will do it... lol

tippmann a-5 with flatline barrel and an egrip

LOL I just did a quick Froogle search for tippmann a-5 with flatline barrel and an egrip and the first thing that comes up is an eBay auction that is currently at $479 or something like that. Lol yeah that would be a sweet trade too bad I am not into Paintball. How much you looking to get?

Archived