Cultivated Reef

? Anyone uses THIS ? ECOAQUALIZER

bloodyworm

Just wondering the effectiveness of this ecoaqualizer. I'm a newbie and have just started a 12gal nano aquapod. And I'm assuming you stll have to monitor all the and the rest of the water chemistry.

And also I'd like to know if there's a all-in-one water chemistry monitor and all-in-one chemical balance thingie.

THanks!

post-28794-1181602395_thumb.jpg

Recent studies have shown it to cure cancer, feed the hungry, and grade CHEESE. Also protects against aliens, but only certain types.

RayWhisperer

Welcome to N-R.com.

LMAO @ lgreen! You too funny joe!

Well, I've never seen that product, nor do I have any clue what it does. I can tell you this.... There is no all in one product for testing. Even if there was, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work. There is no substitute for getting intimate with your tank. You'll need all those tests to learn how your system works.

There is no substitute for getting intimate with your tank

hahaha ray you and your blue ring have some "intimate" moments ... lmao jks jks .. we know what you do in your spare time now ... im sorry but if i didn't make a joke someone else would have

RayWhisperer

It's all good till it doesn't want the attention any more. Kinda like a cat, it'll love you, then turn on you. It's just..... Well..... when he does it, it's a bit more....... Deadly.

I have never seen that product before, but after reading the homepage of that link...

I need my hip waders because the BS is gettin' a little deep around here.

LOL! it "ionizes" water!!!! DUH- water will do that all by itself! That is how we get pH.

It triggers the "reactivity" water... What a load of trash!

Electromagnetic physics = LIGHT

Far infra-red technology = light energy in the form of HEAT

I hope you didn't fall for it.

BTW welcome to the addiction... I mean hobby. :)

dsoz

And also I'd like to know if there's a all-in-one water chemistry monitor

and all-in-one chemical balance thingie.

THanks!

Depending on your system, Calcium hydroxide (Kalkwasser) may be able to replace both the calcium and alkalinity uptake.

If you do end up buying the eco-aqualizer, hook it up to your ears and please post the resulting IQ reading here.

Recent studies have shown it to cure cancer, feed the hungry, and grade CHEESE. Also protects against aliens, but only certain types.

Yeah, it doesn't work on those scary tooth-collecting alienz!

Needreefunds

Um, do I detect a hint of sarcasm in this thread? Or is it just me?

I must have an early model, the one I got doesn't grade CHEESE. :angry:

:rolleyes:

uhh i actually have used this product before and as far as i can tell it didn't do anything at all. My tank cycled very normally and i could not identify any beneficial/adverse effects. It wouldnt hurt to put it in if you have some lying around though.

HA, thnx for all the nutritious amount of replies.. i'm still using my $10 saltwater test kit.. and might go get that Kalkwasser.. lfs was promoting this thing call "Purple Up" does that do the same thing as kalkwasser?

tis been a week for my nano full of live rocks.. still tempting to start putting stuff in there..

but i do see some tiny small feather dusters coming out of the live rocks.. good thing?

my ecoaqualizer came with several accessories , such as: a fold-out stainless steel spork, a handy two-way toothpick, and a set of tibetan monk trading cards...

Archived