Top Shelf Aquatics

FS Coralife 20 inch Aqualight 96w

eagleONE

hey guys

I have this 20 inch Coralife Aqualight thats 96w for sale. It's 96 watt 50/50 quad square pin lighting with a built-in ballast, cooling fans, and reflector. I will toss in the legs with it. I've used this for about 3 months until I had to take down my tank. I paid 120 new, I'm asking for 80. Buyer pays for shipping.

DSC06156.jpg

DSC06158.jpg

DSC06160.jpg

DSC06162.jpg

DSC06164.jpg

have any questions. shoot me a pm. Thanks for looking.

hey guys

I have this 20 inch Coralife Aqualight thats 96w for sale. It's 96 watt 50/50 quad square pin lighting with a built-in ballast, cooling fans, and reflector. I will toss in the legs with it. I've used this for about 3 months until I had to take down my tank. I paid 120 new, I'm asking for 80. Buyer pays for shipping.

DSC06156.jpg

DSC06158.jpg

DSC06160.jpg

DSC06162.jpg

DSC06164.jpg

have any questions. shoot me a pm. Thanks for looking.

You might want to consider lowering your price. It can be bought new for $89.99.

Just an fyi.

JPKelly214 - I think it would be more appropriate to keep price discussions to PM and email, even though I know you're trying to help the sale. Some food for thought.

It fits very nicely on a 10g with the legs.

I only made the comment since I spent several weeks trying to sell a fixture and it was only after I priced it keen that it moved. It can be frustrating otherwise. No offence was meant. I had your interests a heart.

JPKelly- thanks.

Ezcompany-In all honesty, I'm not trying to rip anyone off. I'm just asking slightly below what I paid for. This is a classified, so I posted a price that I thought suitable.

Modularduck- Sorry I'm not looking for frags.

If you have any questions, please feel free to pm. I'll do my best to answer them.

Cheers

Archived