Hello again,

I have some accesories left from my tank that I need to sell

1. 22 pounds of premium Fiji live rock- $65

2. Aquaclear 802 power head, 400 GPH(10 months old)- $15

3. Aquaclear 301 power head, 174 GPH(only 2 months old)- $10

4. 200 Watt stealth heater (5 months old)- $10

5. 30 pounds of live aragonite sand- $10

6. Penguin 400 power filter (10 months old)- $20

7. 40 gallon seaclear acrylic tank that is in great condition (10 months old), with black steel stand and original lighting(36 watts flourecent bubls)- $90

8. Coral Life 135 watt power compact lighting with daylight and actinic bulbs, lunar lights and I will also through in the coral life digital timers too :D.

Here are some pics of everything. I will also sell everything for a bundle deal for $300.

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

Thanks for the comments. I live in norman, oklahoma and yes I will ship everything and if you only want like 5 pounds of the live rock then thats fine, I will ship it.

thanks

Hey Danyal It would cost $9 to ship and ya you can buy 5 pounds of it for $15. If you want I can post a pick of each individual rock and send it to ya, and ya ZeRo91 the coralife fixture is for sale and its 30 inches long with the legs on it but I have a lady coming to look at it tomorow to buy it but if she doesnt I will let you know.

Norman, I got my BMW from a couple of college kids that have a shop up there. How much for hte live rock to 64064 (Kansas City metro)

Hey guys sorry it took me song long to respond to ur messages, I just got off work. I actually just sold all the little pieces of live rock to someone and the 200 watt heater. But the two biggest pieces are still left( The one in the middle of the pick and the on the far left of the tank, the really nice looking piece). I will take a closer picture of the remaining rock in the morning and post it up. I will sell both the remaining big pieces for $35.

Hey NanoReef58, I can sell you the tank for $70 and shipping came out to be $20

Sandlot13 the shipping will be $7 on the two power heads so if ya still want em just message, thanks

Eddie29 to ship the remaining 12 pounds it will cost $11 so message me if you are interested in the last two pieces.

Shawnkenn to ship the remaining rock to you it will cost $14

Well everything is sold except for the two powerheads and I am holding the live rock for someone, so thats pretty much it cause no one will probably buy the power heads but thats ok cause I got more money than I expetced I would, lol. I can use them for my sump that im going to build or somethin. Thanks to everyone that bought something and I hope you like your stuff :D

Archived