Top Shelf Aquatics

NEGATIVE Feedback for PHISHMAN1

AbSoluTc

About a month and a half to 2 months ago I met up with phishman1 and he wanted my 7gal closed loop setup. He didnt have any money but offered a trade. I accepted. The trade was for a colt/frag, some rocks or whatever else he came across that was equal.

From the begining of our conversations I told him I would ship out on good faith and even did next day air. I told him he could send me some stuff when he could and that was fine. I took a risk. I aslo made it very clear that if he f*cked me over, I would not be happy and I would take appropriate measures.

I shipped the items and the package arrived with a 7gal bow that was destroyed. I filed the claim with ups and got my money from them. I gave phishman1 the option of sending out another tank, or send him some money to buy one locally. He declined and said don't worry about it. Up until shipment, he sent emails and called on a regular basis. Happy and excited. Now, after he has the package, no calls, no emails and nothing but excuses. I was nice, kind and waited patiently. I also gave you a very nice time frame to reedem yourself in an honorable fashion. Yet, NOTHING!

Even though I did get money from UPS, I really wanted a colt/frag. That was my whole purpose behind this. For somone to blatently NOT CALL or EMAIL is rude. It takes 1 minute to send an email to say Hey! Im going to f*ck you over or I will be shipping out soon, sorry for the delay! All I got was excuses.

Now phishman1 - if your still out there and you truly are BUSY with something - my apologizes but an email or phone call would have been nice. If you are here to rip me off and give a bad name to traders - I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER and will procede further if necessary.

I took a risk. Yes. If I don't get anything in return, live and learn. Just be cautious who you deal with!

Kris

I don't understand:

-You sent him a tank. It got broke on shipment. You got a reimbursement from UPS.

-He said "don't worry about it"

So you want a colt frag for nothing? Please help me understand I may just be confused from your statement.

CSL 32w Retro - bulb/ballast

10lbs of Live Sand

Mag 3 Pump - brand new

Ebo Heater

Bulkheads - 3

Need I write out the price as well?

DeskJockey

damn all that for a colt frag! I could have sent you a great one!

Sorry to hear you were burned by the guy........You do it to help the guy out, he gets all that stuff for free and he cant even send a frigin frag!!?!?.....thats pretty damn pathetic.

logicalreef

Wow, sorry to hear this Abs.

Just say the word next time, I have colts out the wazzoo!

Aside from that crapple, I hope things at the Matrix are going well, talk to you soon,

Bryan

At first I didn't see what was wrong either but I forgot about the equipment that goes with the tank.

I do hope you put in for more than the cost of the tank when you filed the claim. If you are going to get screwed, at least you can try and screw someone else to lessen the pain.

It's a shame when someone pulls a crappy move like that but you live and learn. Besides, it looks like you will be getting enough colt frags to start a farm.

Total crock. I HATE hearing this SH*T. period. Now, sometimes things come up: been waiting to place a much-needed order for RO/DI supplies, emails, PM's were flowing fine until two days before the guy's stock came in, then nothing for a month.

Ends up the guy was in the hospital. OK, fine, but he was still bidding on stuff on eBay. no offense, but a simple email takes nothing. same crap with a $4 book off yahoo auctions. amazing.

Keep us posted. And I will say that my email notification hasn't been working from this site for a few days. Email or PM might work....

or let some of his locals know and send out the repo man.

Also basically sucks that the only thing this guy's last post was over a month ago, and he only posted from Feb-April to buy/sell equipment and no other info in his profile.

Good luck

Archived