Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

AC110 Refugium For Sale - With Light!

Mudfish

This fuge has only been used for about 1 month. I built a sump and moved everything down there, so I have no use for it anymore.

The fuge-

post-22413-1181405085_thumb.jpg

Removable media tray, with sectioned-off area for heater, filter floss, whatever-

post-22413-1181405036_thumb.jpg

Surface skimmer attachment-

post-22413-1181405136_thumb.jpg

The included light is a Coralife Mini-Aqualight 18W, perfect for your fuge. It either rests on top of the fuge, with or without the cover of the filter in place, or I made a couple of plastic brackets that allow it to hang against the back of the fuge and shine through the body. I have used it both ways; it worked very well both ways. My chaeto completely filled the filter twice in the one month that I used it.

The light-

post-22413-1181405498_thumb.jpg

Light on top-

post-22413-1181405552_thumb.jpg

Light hanging on back-

Also included is the original filter cover (the top), an extra inlet pipe extension, the little thingy that goes in the bottom of the filter body to "rest" it out from the aquarium and level it, the collar or ring for the bottom of the inlet pipe; all the stuff that's supposed to be there. The impeller has already been modded by cutting it down slightly to slow the flow a bit. The whole thing works beautifully.

$70 plus actual shipping, method of your choice. My ZIP is 33478. I had a deal going with another person, but it has apparently fallen through, so it's all packed up and ready to go. Make it yours!

Archived