SaltCritters.com

FS: Koralia 2

AaronJ

99.9% Brand New

Just bought 2 of these and realized that 2 was too many.

I had this in my tank playing with placement for about 5-10 minutes.

$45.00 + shipping

anonymousadrian
99.9% Brand New

Just bought 2 of these and realized that 2 was too many.

I had this in my tank playing with placement for about 5-10 minutes.

$45.00 + shipping

is that for 2? where are you located? what size is your tank/

Dude if that's the price for 1 of them its a little steep. That's an understatement.

You can buy koralia #3 for that price shipped. To the lower 48 states

is that for 2? where are you located? what size is your tank/

It's for 1. Im in Olympia, Wa. My tank is a 24 Aquapod.

Dude if that's the price for 1 of them its a little steep. That's an understatement.

You can buy koralia #3 for that price shipped. To the lower 48 states

Yes its for 1 Koralia #2

where can you buy a number 3 that cheap? I looked around on the net for a while to try and find lower than $45. no one has them in stock. So I'd love to see where you can get a #3 for $45 shipped.

i paid 45 at Drsfostersmith plus like 20 bucks for 3 day shipping.

The shipping cost on this package with probably be close to $5 and will likely arrive in 3-4 days. (I have a UPS guy that picks up from my company daily, so I get a deal on shipping)

I've seen LFS's with the #2 for 39.99, not to mention there's a member on here that was selling them for $44 shipped! $45 PLUS shipping is a bit steep considering the pump is technically used as is has been in water and was operated. Still in box and never opened might be worth $45 plus shipping though, but definitely not if it's been used even if just for 10-15 minutes. Just some food for thought. ;) Good luck with the sale though.

Try justphish.com

Koralias

#1 $27.95

#2 $34.95 plus $7 for shipping

#3 $39.95

#4 $49.95

Instock just look around before you shop, you have to save yourself some money. This is an expensive Hobby

If you can't sell it for the price you want it for. Why don't you keep it and save it for later, because most likely if you're like everyone else here you are problaly going to set up another tank or go bigger. So why spend more money on stuff you already had.

Archived