Cultivated Reef

I have had it with those suckers!

chufa

I am sick and tired of those suckers. The ones in my Rio 90 powerhead, I mean ;) . Can't get them to stay stuck for more than a few hours. I am about to glue the darn powerhead to the acrylic.

If anybody has better suggestions, please let me know. Also, are there any brand of suckers that work well and I can use to replace the stock ones?

My problem with suckers does not stop with the aquarium powerhead. My car's radar detector came off the windshield and almost smacked me on the face during some spirited driving. HAte all these dam suckers!

HogWinslow

I took my powerheads and siliconed then to plexiglass. The plexiglass strip was 8 inches long. I bent it so I have 6 inches in the tank, 1 inch over the top of the tank and 1 inch down the tank side. Kind of like a hook. I like it because I can remove the powerhead with out reaching in the tank and it never falls off. I'm at work now but I can post pictures tonight if that would help.

Hog

ChrisIsBored

I used some zip-ties to keep my little aquaglobe from falling into the sand. Works rather well and isn't too obvious. ;)

Archived