Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The 7.5 gallon Chris Marks Limited Edition Tank

caja

I finally have the tank up and running. Added some Southdown and a cup of LS from my other tank on Saturday and added Fiji and Tonga LR yesterday. Should be getting a cup of LS from Crakeur later in the week to help seed the Southdown.

After spending several hours messing around with the LR (I hate aquascaping!) this is what I came up with. Too much rock? Placement? Comments please!

That is one fine looking tank there caj.

Love the live rock setup. Looks better than my pile. :)

Can't wait to see it teaming with corals and fish!

winter

So where's Seamountain? I was sure he'd be lurking around here somewhere checking out the tank. Hmmm, very unusual. Anyway, I have officially named the big red-leg hermit crab that I tossed in there yesterday Seamountain in honor of said person for caving in on the auction and letting me (HA!) buy the tank. Now, mind you, this same hernit was yanked from the 6 gallon Eclipse because:

a) he is a bully

B) he ripped two legs and a claw from one of my blue legs

c) because he has one normal eye stalk and one funky small eye stalk so I feel sorry for him, and finally

d) because he's a cool color red

So Seamountain, this hermie's now your namesake. Aren'tcha all gushy feeling inside? Warm fuzzies and all that. Hehehe!

I'll post a pic of him tomorrow if he's out and about. He was perched on the branch this afternoon surveying his new domain, should have snapped a pic.

Archived