Pod Your Reef

~SOLD ~12DX w/stand & Chiller and livestock! Also many extras!

SbCaes

Hey guys, I want this unit gone by friday.

Includes: Chiller(300)(Pacific Coast Imports Cl-85 rated up 20gall), Artica Connectors for chiller(25), Maxi-900(25) for plumbing, Hydor for random flow(20), JBJ DX 12 (139.99), Stand(119), Surface Skimmer(sold for 10), And A free "pico" tank with filter and light. Also a mag float cleaner(20)

Just equipment:

119:

$650: not even the tax I've payed.

+

pico:valued at 40:

Everything for 450:

Including LR(lots of Purple Coralline)10-12 pds @6.99pds (70-85), LS(1.5 inch)(20), : mircon bag replacing the bio balls and ceramics 1.5 pds of LR rubble

Also have the bio balls and ceramic rings included with tank.

over $100

Blue zoos(25), Light Blue zoos w/large green palys(30), Pink Zoos(20), Metallic Green GSP(25), Pink Hammer Coral (25)

CUC: 8 Hermits($16), 3 ceriths($6), a few turbos($8), Macro Algaes(30), Also a abalone is in the rockwork somewhere(they retail on La.com for 19 a piece) Also have a Huge pod population from one of those pod bottles.

Will also include tank water so you will have Zero Cycle.

over $175 worth of livestock:

630+100+175= 905+

Tank itself is only 2months old. chiller is 3 months old.

Everything is VERY established as they were all pulled from older tanks.

Everything goes out the door for OVER 50% off!!!

Out the Door for 450. JUST want it gone so I dont have to move it! My loss your gain!

Will Deliver within 1hr of Irvine.

Located in Irvine,CA

If i get no other offers then i will consider parting out. but I'm most likely going to blow out the entire kit.

Parting out? Chiller?
How much for the chiller and how long have you used it? I'm in Sacramento (95825).

Total use has been 3 months now. and im not going to part out just yet.

reeferman-chris

I might be interested. Where are you located?? How about $300 for everything? Lemme know...

Chris

$450 or $350?

Price for complete setup is 350, includes all pumps, thermometer, and chiller kits. oh yes and a hydor, for randomized flow.

This post has been edited by SbCaes: Jun 8 2007, 03:03 PM

Archived