Coral Vue Hydros

Where to find and buy Virgin Nerite snails

chiahead

Looking to buy some for a newly cycled 24 gallon nano cube. Also, what other sort of reef cleaners (snails, hermits)would you recommend? I plan to go light and not overdue it in the beginning.

virgin snails? probably find them at lan parties and comic book stores.

Wow thanks for the insightful reply. Very helpful.. Now if someone has a decent response please share. Thanks in advance!

Wow thanks for the insightful reply. Very helpful.. Now if someone has a decent response please share. Thanks in advance!

gfy

:lol:

gfy

:lol:

HAHA real funny. I would appreciate it if you didnt crap on my threads please. Go do it in your own if you want but I am asking a legitimate question here.

HAHA real funny. I would appreciate it if you didnt crap on my threads please. Go do it in your own if you want but I am asking a legitimate question here.

:o

rofl!

we screw around a lot on this forum. best just get used to it.

Chiahead you asked for it by starting a thread with that name. What do you Think was going to happen?

Hahaha

Maybe you should start using S.E.P.T

( Snail Early Pregnance Test) hahaha and check to see if they are pregnant.

Oh yea like Lgreen said

rofl!

we screw around a lot on this forum. best just get used to it.

LOL

:ninja:

I can understand messing around but telling someone to go F yourself is childish and I wont take that from anyone. Its uncalled for.

On to the subject at hand. I just wanted to see if I can get them. I like there shell colorations, thats about the only reason I wanted them. Do any of you have any suggestions for other species of snails? I appreciate the help.

Trochus snail.

Also what kind of algae and current CUC in tank. To get a better understanding of you situation. Because you want to balance everything out, you don't want to buy 4 different snails that eat the same kind of algae. Then they are going to starve, and you are going to have different algae all over the place.

The snails are for a newly cycled setup. No snails in it currently. Just want to get some to help prevent build up and algae.

yankeereefer

hahaha

I was gonna say on nano-reef.com

I can understand messing around but telling someone to go F yourself is childish and I wont take that from anyone. Its uncalled for.

On to the subject at hand. I just wanted to see if I can get them. I like there shell colorations, thats about the only reason I wanted them. Do any of you have any suggestions for other species of snails? I appreciate the help.

GFY!!!

\

crbaby.gif

ok ok... settle down wav, leave the new guy alone.

welcome to NR chiahead. your name is familiar to me from APC.

ok ok... settle down wav, leave the new guy alone.

welcome to NR chiahead. your name is familiar to me from APC.

sorry. :(

Archived