SaltCritters.com

WTT: Bunch of stuff for T5's or chiller...

hobbzz

I have a bunch of stuff I'd like to trade for an Icecap 2x24 T5 retro kit (triad ballast), or a Pacific Imports 1/10 hp chiller, JBJ 1/10 hp chiller, or Current USA 1/10 or 1/15 hp chiller. I would be willing to sell and ship these if you see anything you like, but I'd much prefer a trade. Pm me if you have anything I need or are otherwise interested. I would also be putting up some cash for a trade.

Mens Bulova watch. Gold layered with stainless steel, and diamond studs for numbers. I lost the extra links, but they can be replaced by a Bulova retailer. Also needs a new battery which I could throw in if you'd like. Retails for $450. Measures 6/7/8 inches in length without extra links.

_DSC0036.jpg

_DSC0037.jpg

2 Canon Ink cartridges, brand new, never opened (picked up the wrong ones).

Yellow (BCI-6Y), and Photo Magenta (BCI-6PM).

_DSC0004.jpg

Screen Cage for reptiles from chameleonsonly.com with bamboo cage insert. Has a small hole in top of screen for dripper system. Perfect condition.

_DSC0017.jpg

2 18" smartlite fixtures. One with a Repti-Glo 8.0 bulb, the other with a Repti-sun 10.0 bulb. Would go great with the cage.

_DSC0013-1.jpg

Motorolla H300 wireless headset for your phone. Great sound clarity, just doesn't work with my new phone.

_DSC0041.jpg

Archived