inTank Media Baskets

www.CaliforniaReefs.com ROCKS. But who's Cameron?!

SeaMountain

SeaMountain

Hey look. You not only WANT a top off system. You NEED one! AND you want something RELIABLE. Right?! C'mon answer me. Right?!

Listen up! You can spend your time scavenging parts to build some "ghetto jug" which looks like cr@p - or worse yet - drips, leaks and overall floods everything. ----- OR ------

Get ready. SeaMountain is about to go on record for a stand up d00d. Some call him Cameron.

I don't know who would name a kid Cameron. The only Cameron I know, or knew before this Cameron, was the goof on Ferris Buellers Day Off.

But the name aside. My man Cameron ROCKS. Sitting around one day, I decide to PayPal the TopOffMan himself. Why jack around with silicone, tubing, parts, wires, and the rest of the mess, right?! So I slide out the plastic, fire up the PC, head to PayPal and soon enough, The Physh gets his 68 bones and I begin to play the waiting game.

Game on, right?

TopOffBuilder informs me via email it will be awhile. He has other things on his agenda. Sweet. Me too. I can wait. So I wait. A few weeks go by and I finally PM the kid holding my 68+ bones! Where's the AutoTopOff System Physh1?!

Long story short. It was sent but never arrived. Freakin' mail system. It'll take a few more weeks - since he has to wait for parts - for another to arrive. No good I say to myself. I'm leaving town and something needs to be done. And it needs to be done pretty doggone soon too!

I inform Errrrr.... Cameron of my plight.

Hey! He could have said "Screw him! Why should I get concerned over SeaMountains needs. He's just another phreak idiot and his freakin' posts makes Crak look like he actually has an IQ! I got your bones. SO wait it out dude. I'll get to it on my own sweet time. Freak!" ;)

So what happens?!

Physh1 breaks down HIS OWN gear. Packs it up. Slaps an overnighter on it. And bam. I'm sitting here with a top off system that simply busts out of the park. A Hall of Fame set up. Not a copy. Nothing like what you'll get. But the "original". Even had some green slime on the float. I might even ship it back one day to have it autographed! Classic.

Do you reefclones understand this?! The Physh BREAKS down HIS OWN gear for his customers! You're not going to get that at the ballpark. Beers are $5.00. Physh1 tears down his gear and packs it up. Hell. I'm not sure if I would have done that. I'd like to think I would. Physh1 rocks. Plain and simple.

Way to go Physh1.

Listen up. Support Physh1 with your patronage. Here's my rock solid guarantee. If you don't think his system is worth TWICE or THREE times what you paid for it.... I'll give up my breakfast beer for a week! B)

Thanks Cameron Errrrr.. Physh1

Out.

War www.CaliforniaReefs.com!

Funny, I ordered from Cameron (Frye....Frye....Frye..) and mine was lost in the mail too. Perhaps he should work on his mailing skills.

I set it up when I went out of town and it never went off - no evap since my lights are out most of the time. I'll take it down and re-hook it when I get the 26 going. Still, I gave him my thumbs up back when it arrived and I'll do it again, without knocking the iq of a fellow reefer, especially not a hermit living, insurance selling clown such as sea monkey.

I knew a cameron once. My wife's friend dated him. Man was he a cheapskate and not the most fun to be around. Ok, I would rather spend time in the county morgue with all the stiffs. I hope this cameron is a bit more fun.

Hahahaha.....that was great to read. I'm glad to hear everything got to you well and your happy with it. I don't honestly know what's up with the mail system but they've been screwing me lately.

If you need anything just lemme know....glad I could help:D

Cameron aka Physh1:D

I ordered a California Reefs shirt to wear so I could look cool, and sure enough, it got lost in the mail. Well, I e-mailed Cameron and he said he would just give me the shirt of his own back! The next day I got my very own Ca reefs T-shirt, sweat stains and all. What a guy!

Serious though, my top-off system kicks butt. Thanks Cameron!

Funny, I have been losing my hair thanks to an early onset of male pattern baldness. I was talking to Cam and he offered to take care of me so he shaved his own head and mailed me the hair. Now I have a suhweet californaireefs coif and I'm styling with the ladies.

thinking of changing my name to Cameron. Frye...Frye.... Frye....

Archived