Innovative Marine Aquariums

F/S 2 new metal halide

serkel

I have 2 brand new metal halides they are 70W 14k never used just tested. I would like $30 for each one or $50 for the 2 bulbs i can ship but at your expence.

yes they have been tested they are made by ARC. I bought them in Ottawa when i live in Canada. The web site is aquarium canada. i paid $80 for each one so your getting a great deal. I just changed my mind on my setup.

really ARC as in iwaki? Can I get a picture of them? If they really are new, tested, and iwaki. I'll paypal you asap

oups my bad they are not the 14k they are the 20k 70w metal halide and yes they are the ARC bulbs got them from aquaria canada' web

I'd like them but I cant find the aquaria canada page. it just says that it's a place holder. Can you provide pics?

lolz I noobed up. iwasaki is EYE. Can you provide any info on the ARC brand?

nope i've tried getting you a pick but the prob is that i just got this apple comp and never had one before so it not realy working out for me :( just yet

sorry but can't realy provide info on the brand ARC it's what the founder of that website had a webstore before on there and that's where i got them. i realy like the colour and the effect they gave so i bought some all so bought some 250w and 400w of the same kind from him but will keap those they are all using those bulbs up there and getting great results.

hope that helps

• 3 weeks later...

Archived