Coral Vue Hydros

Dream Tank

avalanche1201

Wow sweet tank! What program are you using to do these renderings?

What are your plans for lighting? Cant wait to see it take shape!

- Chad

avalanche1201

And here it is w/ osme water for fun before im later for work

post-23207-1181144774_thumb.jpg

Thanks chad, I guess w/ that response I finally got everything right :)

Im using sketchup to do the renderings, just taking my time with it to make it look good, as for lighting ive got a 150w MH in my room ill be using. Unfortunatly It will sit on top w/ legs and it wont be a pendent yet, but who knows, once Im at school i might think it will be worth the damage charges to hang it up somehow

Cool. And it's not that there was anything wrong with your other designs - I was just suggesting some possible problems that I have encountered in the past... nothing says you wouldn't have found a better way around them.

Cheers,

_ Chad

avalanche1201

yea, but this way I know I have nothing to worry about in case of a power failure...

now to get the dimensions all written down on paper, see how much this is gonna burn my wallet, and start to save

avalanche1201

Today at work I got to thinken...and I decided I want to turn my fuge into a mantis tank....is this alright? anything i should change to make this happpen? or can I just tos a mantis in there w/ some snaisl crabs etc

a fuge is supposed to export nutrients. feeding the mantis only imports more nutrients and makes the water dirty. nothing in the fuge but cheato and live rock rubble.

time for a new tank for a mantis! hehe :)

Tim

avalanche1201

yea thats what I was thinken....o well, maybe I can have a 3gal Mantis Reef if I decide to get one

Archived