Top Shelf Aquatics

Selling Stuff: Maxi-Jet, Little Giant, PFO, Chillers and More

waveguy2

Okay first I am selling all the listed below for a friend. I stopped by his place in Irvine today and OMG he got so much stuff lying around. Well he's a doctor so to him they are nothing. Anyways I got them back to place. Some of this stuff are sitting outside and sold as is, I will test and make sure they are working before leaving my place, but no guarantee after leaving. Please read all before PM. No holding first comes first serve or paypal please add 3% fee.

So here:

5 x Maxi-Jet 1200 pump - 10 each

3 x Maxi-Jet 600 pump and 1 x Maxi-Jet 900 pump ** The wall adapter/plug are cut off, so you need to buy a new adapters and re-wire, the power cords are still long ** $20.00 for all 4 pumps

1 x T-12 endcaps ( 2 pairs ) $5.00 for 2 pairs

1 x IceCap 430 with heatsink ** NO Plug or Harness ** Been Sitting outside so you must bring something to test it to make sure it's still working, other than that it's in perect condition ** $40.00 buck or $50.00 with 2 pairs of VHO endcaps. Encaps are in new condition.

1 x Cool Touch PFO Dual 175 watt SE Ballast and 2 mogul sockets, comes with all power cords, NO bulb ** Bring your bulb over to test if it's still working ** asking for $100.00, still in good condition

3 x Via Aqua Cool Chiller CC25, still in good condition but been sitting unuse for about 4-5 months, tested it power up fine, set temperature fine. ** I don't trust their thermometer so better to plug it on a controller ** asking for $100.00 each

1 x Little Giant 5-MD-SC pumps, used for about 6 month ** RUSTING ON BOTTOM due to sitting on the ground ** other than that pump still in good condition asking for $100.00

http://www.wetdryfilter.com/rio__pump__pricing.htm

8 x Zalman quite fan XM-F3 12v brand new never been use, asking for $5 each

1 x Kanguroo 324 Enteral Feeding Pump with alarm M021621 / 88843324

http://www.dhphomedelivery.com/prod...2&idproduct=147

no tubing just like the above picture ** I will ask him for the rest of the tubing **asking for 250.00

ALL PRICES ABOVE ARE BEST OFFER. WILL SHIP small items in FLAT RATE USPS for an additional 13.00 with insurance and tracking. All other items you pay for actual shipping cost. PICTURE WILL BE POST TOMORROW ( maybe if the AT&T guy know how to fix my internet connection )

3 x Via Aqua Cool Chiller CC25, still in good condition but been sitting unuse for about 4-5 months, tested it power up fine, set temperature fine. ** I don't trust their thermometer so better to plug it on a controller ** asking for $100.00 each

Wait. wait wait. is this a 1/4 hp?

EDIT: upon reading some #'s it seems like its closer to a 1/10th

Can I come pick it up? and i'm calling dibs!

Wait. wait wait. is this a 1/4 hp?

EDIT: upon reading some #'s it seems like its closer to a 1/10th

Can I come pick it up? and i'm calling dibs!

Dibs on a second one - I really need one!

PM Sent

3 x Maxi-Jet 600 pump and 1 x Maxi-Jet 900 pump ** The wall adapter/plug are cut off, so you need to buy a new adapters and re-wire, the power cords are still long ** $20.00 for all 4 pumps

If these are still available, and good condition. I will take them...I actually paid for a couple, from fishy-business on this site, and he scammed me, just sum FYI....

dibs on the third chiller. YGPM

Can you elaborate on the temp controller? And what would somebody use instead of the onboard ?

dibs on the third chiller. YGPM

Can you elaborate on the temp controller? And what would somebody use instead of the onboard ?

My guess is an ACjr. or RK2 type controller...

Still for sale: All other not listed below are sold. I will PM everyone about the chiller.

1 x T-12 endcaps ( 2 pairs ) $5.00 for 2 pairs

1 x IceCap 430 with heatsink ** NO Plug or Harness ** Been Sitting outside so you must bring something to test it to make sure it's still working, other than that it's in perect condition ** $40.00 buck or $50.00 with 2 pairs of VHO endcaps. Encaps are in new condition.

1 x Cool Touch PFO Dual 175 watt SE Ballast and 2 mogul sockets, comes with all power cords, NO bulb ** Bring your bulb over to test if it's still working ** asking for $100.00, still in good condition

8 x Zalman quite fan XM-F3 12v brand new never been use, asking for $5 each

1 x Kanguroo 324 Enteral Feeding Pump with alarm M021621 / 88843324

http://www.dhphomedelivery.com/prod...2&idproduct=147

no tubing just like the above picture ** I will ask him for the rest of the tubing **asking for 250.00

CHILLERS ARE ALL WORKING CONDITION, HOWEVER THE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS ARE NOT RELIABLE, SO YOU NEED TO HAVE ANOTHER TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER TO PLUG THE CHILLER INTO.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SEPERATE TEMP. CONTROLLER PLEASE DO NOT BUY.

Do you still have the chiller(s) ?

I sent you a PM about your 'guarantee' on them about 2 days ago (I know, but I'm so anxious :P ).

LMK - I'm thinking about getting a Reefkeeper I

sorry to all of you, the chilers are BO and I already returned them to my friend.

They work at one point and BO 5 min. later...so they need to be check/ send back to manufacture for repair.

So they dont even work with a controller eh? boo.

Thanks much for checking for us though! It's great to see a seller that'll actually check what he's selling before shipping it away and stealing our moneys.

Silurian100

This dude is full of crap. I emailed him several times and he finally got back to me. Then when he did get back to me, he said he sold them to a local guy yesterday. NOW he states the BO. I think BS is more like it. Administrator, I ask that you red flag this man FOREVER. :lol:

This dude is full of crap. I emailed him several times and he finally got back to me. Then when he did get back to me, he said he sold them to a local guy yesterday. NOW he states the BO. I think BS is more like it. Administrator, I ask that you red flag this man FOREVER. :lol:

At least he didn't let you buy them...

Silurian100 -

- First these chillers are not mine, I am selling for a friend

- Second as I told most of you that chillers are BO temp. sensor doesnt

work at all, they seem to work at one point and die the next.

- Third you really want to buy a broken chiller ?

- Fourth I am asking for $100.00 each and I got about 20-30 PM, not including the one from reefcentral so I can't keep track of all PM. You lucky that I responded to your PM.

- Fifth I returned the chillers to it original owner a few days ago, however there was a guy that willing to give them a try and he was local. MEANING NO SHIPMENT, my friend contacted him and he bought all 3 chillers for $200 buck, YES all 3 for $200, BUT 2 of them are not working, the other one doesn't seem to last either.

So when did you get my PM and when did I posted it here. DUDE get off my *&^ and get real, I don't want to sell to anyone a broken chiller unless that person is local and willing to buy them AS IS.

Think about it, paypal, packing plus shipping cost and once you receive the chiller and it turn out BO, then you going to complain ( just like you doing now )...too much headache.

So yes the chillers were BO and yes my friend sold them to a local buyer for $200 dollar.

Thanks God he didn't sell it to you. So call me a lier or whatever but the facts were chillers are broken, I returned them to it owner and he then sold all 3 chillers to a local buyer for 200 buck LESS than what I could sell it here.

You can track the post on RC, at one point the chillers were working, then later the alarm went off, stating "El" according to manufacture it mean malfunction and need repair, my dad then fixed them by "by pass" the sensor, the chillers then seem to work fine, but later we noticed that without the controller the chillers would run 24/7. Then the fuse burned out...etc. I then returned the chillers, but there were 2-3 local buyers kept PM and wanted to give them a try, I forward their number to my friend, he call the first on the list...and chillers are sold, 100 under what he wanted.

so there you have it.

Archived