Top Shelf Aquatics

Wanted Biocube 14 Ballast's

surftaco

If you have one laying around after your upgrade let me know. I need a spare. Due to one going out in 2 weeks!

Nat'nCritters
If you have one laying around after your upgrade let me know. I need a spare. Due to one going out in 2 weeks!

Call Oceanic warranty. They will send a new onoe out for free, as they are having TERRIBLE problems with them. Just call, tell them you have a BioCube 14, and the ballast went out, yadayadayada, and away you go. Hope that helps. I have called them for new ones twice already!! :(

Nat

Call Oceanic warranty. They will send a new onoe out for free, as they are having TERRIBLE problems with them. Just call, tell them you have a BioCube 14, and the ballast went out, yadayadayada, and away you go. Hope that helps. I have called them for new ones twice already!! :(

Nat

Dang! Thats messed up! Thanks man! Id still like a spare one just in case they take forever to send me a new one every time.

Nat'nCritters
Dang! Thats messed up! Thanks man! Id still like a spare one just in case they take forever to send me a new one every time.

If you call tomorrow it will take 5-7 days. tell them you want 2 since they go out so often so you always have a back up. thats what we do. :) Pther than that, they are fantastic tanks. Good luck! Natasha

Ya give them a call......I had one go out a couple of weeks ago on my 29.... a 3min phone call and 48 hours later it was at my door. They know there is a problem with them and make getting a new one as easy as can be!

Call them and tell them your tank houses $100's of dollars of coral that all depend on the lighting, and maybe they can ship it next day air! (DR. F& S did 2nd day air for me!) Just bs how great their company is and how many of their tanks you own... your BS will be rewarded ;)

Call them and tell them your tank houses $100's of dollars of coral that all depend on the lighting, and maybe they can ship it next day air! (DR. F& S did 2nd day air for me!) Just bs how great their company is and how many of their tanks you own... your BS will be rewarded ;)

Sweet thanks everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE! :lol:

Well yesterday I called Oceanic because I had yet to receive my ballast! I talked to a nice lady at oceanic and she said that it wasn't in the computer system! I was furious. Not only that but my fan was going out! So she said she would go ahead and send me, 2 fans and 2 ballasts within 3 days!

Shortly after hanging up UPS knocked on the door to deliver 2 ballasts to me! HA!

They had screwed up and put someone else's name on the package, addressed to my house!

I'll soon have enough ballasts to last me, I hope! :D

Score. You could always use an extra balast to retro in another 24w PC

thats a good idea!

Was it my name on the package?? LOL

I have 2 ballasts on the way from them. I lost 2 ballasts in 3 weeks and called them and they are supposed to ship me 2 right away.

Took awhile to get them on the phone, but once I did it was a very short conversation and they said they would ship me two right away....

awesome! sell them all an buy yourself a 70w sunpod and go hoodless!

i would love to but my kids who are 3 and 5 would have a field day "fishing" lol :D

Archived