inTank Media Baskets

Florida Reefers

NanoJrFL

HogWinslow

Naples here

I have nothing to trade. My tank has only been up 3 weeks but I would love to learn from you.

Sir MArcus

Plantation here. Also pretty new at this. My tank has been set up for 4 months now. I have gorgonians some small stonies and sponges.

Hubu,

I live in Gainesville too. I just started my Nano 3 months ago, but hopefully we can trade some frags soon. I have been looking for some nice Zoo's, but all of the ones at aquatropics are pathetic. Let me know, I will be here all summer. howarfshay@hotmail.com.

I am also going to Orlando this weekend to get a Clean-up crew from Seven Sea's. Let me know if you want me to pick you up anything.

-Howie

thanks for the offer man, i might be interested in getting a true perc from them.

i know of a few people where you can get frags from if you want. theyll charge around $5 per frag. i m currently restocking my stuff due to the incident over x-mas.

yeah the zoos that aquatropics are selling sucks. but i have always wanted from zoos from the display tank. the one that is covering the overflow on the left side. its green with a blue ring. really nice.

I'm in Sarasota, and I too am tired of spending a fortune at the LFS. We have two good LFS's but they are both very expensive. I don't have any frags now but I hope to in the future.

I was in Orlando this weekend for the Florida 8 ball championship and didn't even think about looking for a LFS.

Cami

HogWinslow

Hopefully I'll be moving to Daytona soon and I would love to do some trading or get some of those $5.00 frags.

Hog

Sweet... Are these people members of Nano-reef of Reef Central?

I just paid $38 for some Xenia, which I know someone would have probably given me for extremely cheap. I just dont know any other reefers in the area. If you can tell them to contact me or let me know how to contact them, that'd be great.

My plans for this weekend might change, but I'll let you know if I am going to Sevens Seas before Friday.

Karkadannspiral

More mid-state here - Clearwater, my tanks been up sence mid Feb. and its mostly mushrooms and zoos with a few other small things.

I did the same with Xenia $20 for a piece maybe half the size of a golfball (roundness - the base was less than 1/4 inch wide). But its growing fast.

HR,

i m driving to tampa this weekend to go to a friends party. do you know any stores down there in palm harbor?

does anyone know?

Whoops....

HuBu, I didn't go to 7 C's.... but if you could set me up with some people in the area, that'd be awsome.

Let me know.

im going to the keys soon guys. If anyone wants some cukes, emerald crabs or decorator crabs lemme know. I also posted a thread in the trading post if you want more info.

Archived