Cultivated Reef

f/t or f/s h.o.t. magnum canister filter

reefitis

filter by marineland, h.o.t. magnum (hang on tank) convertible canister filter for sale/for trade. $30 or best offer. used for two weeks, no micro filter. includes canister, tubing, carbon holder, carbon, and filter sleeve. rated at 250gph. for aquariums up to 55 gallons. will ship.

looking to get this off my hands. have a twenty gallon and wanted to polish water. but flow is a little too strong for my tank. will trade or sell for best offer.

thanks

more info:

http://http://www.marineland.com/products/.../con_hotmag.asp

what's up cal,

sure dude, whatya got? :) post me some pics. some zoos? some ricordia? or how about some sps? hehe, let me know man, thanks.

You interested in sps now? Cool I have a turquoise with blue tip formosa stag I can probably frag, TP asks $35 for a small frag if you buy from them, but anyways I can trade a frag of that as well as some dark brown tentacle with neon green disk and purple dot zoos and its only a polyp but its a cool palythoa that has a neon green sheen but also white and golden specks on the disk. I could also frag a small piece of yellow capnella. How does that sound?

In the mid-tank pic you can see the yellow capnella and on the left the dark tentacle with neon green disk and purple center zoos that I can trade.

yeah thats nice man, i like that and the zoos (man, some rare colors if u ask me) but i think ill pass on palythoa and yellow capnella. what else u got :)

I might be able to frag some orange tentacle with white disk zoos if you were interested in those as well. Also maybe some orange tentacle with maroon disk and yellow centers. How does that sound?

Cool man when do you want to meet? My dad works in San Jose and could bring the frags during the weekdays if you want to do that. If not we can meet on the weekends but I might not be able to this weekend coming up.

yeah this weekend coming up is kinda hectic for me too, school final projects due. but since you're in tracy, i could drive up there and we could meet, which is not a problem. i'm free tuesdays and thursdays after three or the weekends, since it may be hard for u to come down to the bay. thanks cal, lmk

Yea lmk if you can drive up here, I have school till six on tues and thurs but if you want to meet me after 6 or so on one of those days that works. You're free to come by and see the tank.

Archived