Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The 7.5 and 15 Gallon Nanos

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

I recently finished rebuilding my site so I can post updates on my nano reefs quick and easy. I haven't yet entered in all of the old entries from the old site, but there are some new ones online. I just posted some new photos for the 15 gallon, and I'm getting photos of the 7.5 just now.

Check it out @ www.reefaquarist.com

small-largezoomix05-11-03.jpg

Let me know what you think! Post comments here or leave me comments via the system on my site.

The tank looks nice! Hope mine looks that good. I put in some southdown yesterday and seeded it with a cup of my LS and will wait till Crakeur gets back from the Bahamas for a cup of his. I'll probably put in some LR in a week or two.

Don't you like your anthelia? :) Mine's growing like a weed, safely on the sandbed. So far it hasn't attached to any of the LR. Lucky, but pressing it! The base of it is about 3" diameter and I plan on snipping it in half to add some to the 7.5.

What I think...hmmm... I think that the blue/green button polyps are growing too big for that spot. What you need to do is cut some out, put them in a bag and overnight them to me before something happens ;) Looks great.

Archived