9x10" footprint

In sump

Mesh modded with enkamat pf4

1.25" gatevalve + plumbing

Pump was heavily ported

Volute was smoothed out

DIY Venturi that pulls way more air

Bored out the cover vent holes

I think it must be pulling near 20 scfh.

$130.00

Only been used for a couple months and then set aside(tank crashed). Still have original box and packaging, and parts discarded for mods.

DSC02440.jpg

The FUNK this skimmer pulls out. 40g system volume with 3 2" fish. 0 phosphates, 8ppm nitrates. This skimmer kicks buttttttttt(outskims a euroreef easily). Selling because im trying to upgrade to something much much bigger(otherwise id keep this thing as it should be good to about 100+ gallons).

Socal local pickup preferred (i'm outside pasadena/glendale area)

Will ship at YOUR expense.

Maeda

Ill give you tech support as well if you cant figure out my mods.

:D I can ship too! I have the original box! wav for you i'll go halfies on the shipping.

Ill give you tech support as well if you cant figure out my mods.

:D I can ship too! I have the original box! wav for you i'll go halfies on the shipping.

Ok lemme think on it for a few. :)

Ok its been a few. ;D

j/k Take your time. Im not really ITCHING to sell the skimmer.... but the longer it sits here, the more it whispers to me in my sleep that it needs a nice 100g prop tank to go on.

See all I have is a 20L with a 10 gallon sump - it could be overkill. How tall is it and how much room is needed to remove the collection cup?

See all I have is a 20L with a 10 gallon sump - it could be overkill. How tall is it and how much room is needed to remove the collection cup?

I had it on a 30g. :D The best part is you can upgrade without worry from now on.

Now i have a skimmer rated for 260g on my same tank. Having a big skimmer just makes its very efficient at removing gunk FAST. I literally cloud the tank with blended seafood about 3 times a week. My growth is INSANE, but i needed a skimmer of this caliber to ensure my water was perfect the next day.

I upgraded skimmer because i'm TRYING to upgrade to a 75g or something HUGE.

I believe its a 22"x6" Diameter.

I'd say you'll need about 1/2" to get the cup off easily.

There's a mod that makes it even shorter.

Good deal, great seller! I seen this skimmer in person (and in action on his tank) and it's sweet!!!

I'm still interested... i have to measure my sump when i get home but i think it'd work for me. I'll pm you in the morning around 8:00 am eastern.

ChuckLawson
Heavily modded, lightly used Octopus NW-150 for sale

9x10" footprint

In sump

Not to derail the thread or anything, but how tight on 9" is that 9" x 10" footprint? I've got clearance for 8 3/4" x 12" in my sump, and a Corallife skimmer that is either going to get replaced or is going to drive me completely around the bend trying to adjust....

If this thing will fit in 8 3/4", I'd be very interested if Wav3Form doesn't take it... Would need a price shipped to 75074...

Thanks!

- Chuck

Not to derail the thread or anything, but how tight on 9" is that 9" x 10" footprint? I've got clearance for 8 3/4" x 12" in my sump, and a Corallife skimmer that is either going to get replaced or is going to drive me completely around the bend trying to adjust....

If this thing will fit in 8 3/4", I'd be very interested if Wav3Form doesn't take it... Would need a price shipped to 75074...

Thanks!

- Chuck

I tried it out with a couple rulers.

It'll fit in about 10 1/2" x 8 1/2" but you'll have to figure out a tricky way to reroute or extend the gate valve(shouldn't be a problem).

I can't imagine shipping being more the 20 bucks.

Maeda

Archived