Top Shelf Aquatics

FS: 12gal OG Nanocube and 12gal dx hood for sale

djchristone

djchristone

btw guys, i just upgraded so selling my old tanks :)

i have an OG jbj 12 gal for sale. the lights are 7 months old and the tank itself is brand new. my older one that's still in use has a small crack that's remained stable so jbj replaced my tank which i never got around to using. so the TANK IS BRAND NEW. don't misunderstand -_- i'm NOT selling the old cracked tank. i'm explaining WHY the tank is new and why the lights are old. the feeding lid on the hood has been broken off so i could manage the tempts. i still have the feeding light or i can add on a feeding lid with two fans built on there for a little more.

the og tank is $60. with the fan lid, $65 (tank is still in box btw)

i also have for sale a dx hood with ballast, dx hinge clips. the bulbs are 5 months old. dx hood is $65

i don't have a digital camera on me or anywhere near me at this point so i don't have any pics :\ btw i am going to the scnrs bbq so if you want to meet up there and buy there, that's fine with me too.

• 2 weeks later...
Needreefunds

Hey, DJ your PM box is full , I guess, and NO I did not receive my hood yet. It really should have been here Friday. So whatsup???

Archived