Top Shelf Aquatics

Major Anem problem

adam1121

Well it seems that my rose took a walk and on this walk he found a powerhead....a very strong powerhead. And then he got sucked in part way. And ripped in half....and then again. I have one big half still attached, another part thats an ok size still attached another even smaller part still attached. Im about to do a water change and i just turned my skimmer on, will do water change and check levels and everything, i am just curious if its gonna live and if im gonna have some other anems in my tank, should i get like a mesh basket to put them in so they can heal or what? And is my tank poisoned? how will i know?

Thank you in advance.

Adam

I would let the nem try and back out on its own. Is it reactive at all. To light or moving on its own? Post some pics if you can.

Well he wasn't too far in...mostly just tentacles but it had been cut in half. I turned off the pump and it just sorta came back out. Yeah its moving, moved under the rock now its in a breeder net with the other peices. We'll see hows its doing, Also running carbon to help with the whole poisoning thing if it happened.

Archived