Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

WTB: HOB Refugium...bigger the better...no skimmer

Subliminal

Subliminal

Hey guys,

Looking for a decent hang on refugium for my 29g. Would like it to be as big as possible (24 inch long yadda yadda)

Lemme know whatcha got...

THANKS! :D

damontmorris@gmail.com

Hey guys,

Looking for a decent hang on refugium for my 29g. Would like it to be as big as possible (24 inch long yadda yadda)

THANKS! :D

damontmorris@gmail.com

I've got a ready-to-fly AC110, modified into a refugium, complete w/ Coralife light and surface skimmer, for $70 plus shipping.

You can see pics in my tank thread:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...&hl=mudfish

Hey if you're looking for something a little bigger (Props to Mudfish tho, nice looking AC110, got me thinking about getting one again, haha), I have a CPR aquafuge I used for ~6 months. The large one:

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=CR1725

Decent condition, dried coraline algae spots on the side, probably a scratch or two but generally in good shape, with crappy but working rio 600 powerhead that came with it (I found it gave too much flow, but dialing down a rio makes it buzz, so I used a smaller one (rio 50) that I'm using for something else now, the 50 was too little flow tho)

It has a black acrylic back to prevent light bleeding to the main tank.

$75 is still the price, plus shipping. I may also have a decent light for it, I'll have to check if the legs fit.

I should warn you that a 25" fuge is gonna take up most of the space on the back of your 29 :)

LMK. Thanks.

Tim

Subliminal

Thanks, fellas. But I drove to Brooklyn yesterday and met Jesus, and he hooked me up with the medium Aquafuge for $45 (plus tolls. ;))

Archived