inTank Media Baskets

WTB: Aquapod 24 tank only

UCLA.irie

Hi

My AP has a crack in it i discovered a few weeks ago. Place I bought it is unwilling to replace it because 'it was not on stock aquapod stand' (ATA FISH - DONT GO THERE!). Nanotuners is out of stock for about three weeks they said - I can't wait any longer.

So - if you have one or know anywhere other than nanotuners that sells them please PM me!

ChuckLawson

No help, but a vote of sympathy -- I cracked the back glass of mine this weekend; couldn't figure out where a leak was coming from, and finally realized the vinyl on the back was all that was holding it together.

If you run into a good source for a replacement tank only, please let me know!

Thanks!

^^ that sucks! looks like we are in the same sinking boat. anyone??

I am seriously considering selling mine, but it has the lights and all that (also has nice custom filtration design by me.) I am in SJ but go to LA every few weeks.

What's your price range?

I am seriously considering selling mine, but it has the lights and all that (also has nice custom filtration design by me.) I am in SJ but go to LA every few weeks.

What's your price range?

hehe - my price range isnt the best - what would you want and what are your light I really only need the bottom tank which goes for less than 100 from nanotuners but i also kind of wanted to upgrade my lights.

ATA (alantic tropical?) if so i drove all the way out there to check out the place yesterday and was not impressed at all..... they guys didnt like even notice me or say anything when i asked for help in looking for pumps, i dono just cerious it was like 30 mins away so i was kinda dissapointed

brand new, never seen water tank with a 1.5 months old stock PC lighting. with original box and everything included (bio balls, ceramic rings, blue sponges, stock pump and such which also never seen water)

PM me an offer if you're interested. spare tank I've bought from another member but used the upgraded 150MH from that purchase.

fraggle rockette

i was gonna say nanotuners and then i saw that they are out :(

omg ur post gave me a nightmare during my nap tho- i was trying to duct tape over a crack in my dream and moving livestock into my 12g, picking and choosing what would fit. agh. so scary...

^^ lol sorry about the nightmare

Yes - atlantic tropical. I have found them to be kind rude and mutiple ppl in the hobby have told me they are 'shady'.

G-Force I'm about to PM you thanks :-)

Bump

G-Force, i got your PM and will call you a little later - still want to have any other options i can though

Crackerballer

I can get them for $110 plus I will need the cost of shipping to you. This is tank, pump and sponges. Let me know. Email me at Crackerballer@hotmail.com

fraggle rockette
^^ lol sorry about the nightmare

Yes - atlantic tropical. I have found them to be kind rude and mutiple ppl in the hobby have told me they are 'shady'.

G-Force I'm about to PM you thanks :-)

yeah sorry to be a little OT but i near got in a fight with the guy at ATA cause they had great deals on craigs list but when i took the flyer in there were all these "stipulations" and stuff, especially on livestock (oh, the sale is only for the brown ones- crap like that- no one wants brown and they know it so why don't the post it???)... really ###ed me off and i told him i was going to warn people, so then he realized i was serious and tried to be friendly and show me what else they had and talk about how cool their shark tank is and if nothing else it's worth the drive. whatever- i went home and posted it on CL as a warning and somewhere here as well (about ricordias) and the next day their original CL post was missing. well how bout that? too bad it'll be up in a week again and more people will make the drive to only find out the lameness that is ATA. sigh. awesome pink rics, hefty price tags, but not worth dealing with such slimeballs.

^^ seriously. They also have posts on ebay that say "no reasonable offer will be refused" for aquapods and to call them. Then when you call them they are short with you on the phone and act like they are being bothered. I have really heard only bad things about them except for one person but they were just a fish guy not a reefer.

On the other hand, thanks to G-Force for solving my problem :), Thanks to all those who replied to me :D:D:D:D:D

Dave

Archived