ReefCleaners.org

CADlights 12" 24w T5 Lighting fixture

Uhuru

DSCN1807.jpg

DSCN1810.jpg

An excellent option for your pico tank. This is a beautiful top quality fixture, I haven't seen anything comparable in this size with 4 T5 bulbs. 2 separate light switches.

12"L x 7"W x 2"H

CADlights T5 bulbs included. Adjustable mounting legs included.

Used for only a couple of weeks. $110 shipped w/insurance.

As far as I know, you can't buy this fixture by itself. The other sizes, yes, but not the pico size. You have to order it with the tank. Therefore, by selling these lights I am significantly lowering the value of my tank.

Go to CADlights and price out 4 of their T5 bulbs, add to that the cost of a sweet fixture that you can't find anywhere else, enclosed ballasts, mounting legs, and shipping, and see if my price compares. If you don't think it does, and you are interested in this fixture, we can discuss pricing. I'm willing to negotiate to make you happy!

IMO it's a sweet tank and all but most of the money for the 5g package is in the lighting system.

yoitsarson
IMO it's a sweet tank and all but most of the money for the 5g package is in the lighting system.

I agree 100% the lighting is what sets the tank apart from most.

• 3 weeks later...

LOL not profit but if you really think so I'd be happy to discuss it further with you. Like I said I'm accepting offers, but if you're just trying to make this look like I'm here to rip people off, please try to have something to substantiate that with. I've sold a few other items on this board and I think I was always willing to negotiate on pricing in order to sell the item!

**Edited**

Archived