Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

shell jacking hermit?

Joe b

Hello I have a 3gal pico that has been up and running for a week. Params are Cal 300 phos 0 nitrite 0 nitrate 10 and kh 8 temp is 78.8 and salt is 1.022 I have 2 turbos and 2 red legged hermits. First my hermits have been going to town eating evetthing but earlier I noticed one hermit was climbing on the other so I tried to shew him away but he would move so I had to pick him up and move both of them. Now since then they both are back in the same place I separated them, is the one yrinh to jack the others shell? Second my one turbo is climbing all over the lr while the other insists on climbing up to the return for the filter and staying there is he trying to tell me something?

post-28158-1179865244_thumb.jpg

zerocool5878

B)-->

QUOTE(Joe b @ May 22 2007, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello I have a 3gal pico that has been up and running for a week. Params are Cal 300 phos 0 nitrite 0 nitrate 10 and kh 8 temp is 78.8 and salt is 1.022 I have 2 turbos and 2 red legged hermits. First my hermits have been going to town eating evetthing but earlier I noticed one hermit was climbing on the other so I tried to shew him away but he would move so I had to pick him up and move both of them. Now since then they both are back in the same place I separated them, is the one yrinh to jack the others shell? Second my one turbo is climbing all over the lr while the other insists on climbing up to the return for the filter and staying there is he trying to tell me something?

Yes they are saying get me out of a tank that has not been cycled.

Archived