Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

WTB: 12g JBJ Nanocube canopy with lights

jimpruitt

I have the OG tank, but need a canopy.

I'm close to buying a new one from nanotuners, but I thought I'd check if anyone had one for sale.

I'm in the DC area, but I'm willing to pay shipping costs.

Thanks!

robertherrington
I have the OG tank, but need a canopy.

I'm close to buying a new one from nanotuners, but I thought I'd check if anyone had one for sale.

I'm in the DC area, but I'm willing to pay shipping costs.

Thanks!

I Got A 12G Nano Cube I Could Sell You Just The Hood Or The Whole Thing For $50.00

funnyguy911

what are you looking for exactly I might be gauging interest with 4.24 set up with dx hinges and upgraded fans, I also live in fairfax va nanotuners sells them for 329.00, I may want to go topless route if the prices is right?

what are you looking for exactly I might be gauging interest with 4.24 set up with dx hinges and upgraded fans, I also live in fairfax va nanotuners sells them for 329.00, I may want to go topless route if the prices is right?

I'm looking for either a stock canopy with lights or an upgraded canopy with lights.

funnyguy911

I have the O.G tank with dx canopy and dx hinges unmounted but it is nothing like the stock canopy power wise. 4x24 watts is as much compacts as you can stuff in there...the upgraded fans have adjustable speeds

I have the O.G tank with dx canopy and dx hinges unmounted but it is nothing like the stock canopy power wise. 4x24 watts is as much compacts as you can stuff in there...the upgraded fans have adjustable speeds

PM sent.

Archived