Coral Vue Hydros

My 75 Gallon

matt510

After a long time i finally set up my 75 gallon with a 30gallon i turned into a sump, its going to be a full blown reef tank but while im saving money for MH and a good calicum reactor and other things its going to be FOWLR, as of right now it has about 50LBs of live rock and ill be getting another 60 or so in the next weeks. Right now it has coral life power compacts and one of the bulbs is out as you can tell on the right side. Not sure what type of fish im going with but will decide soon. All suggestions and comments appreciated. thanks!

DSC04906.jpg

DSC04900.jpg

DSC04907.jpg

Its not aquascaped yet, i jus threw all the rock in for now, once i get the rest of if i get bored i might decide to do that.. :lol:

Looks like you have a great start so far! Your tank makes me wish I would've painted my background blue instead of black. I am setting up a 75g tank too, how much live rock are you estimating you'll need? I was thinking about 75#, but yours looks like it really could use 100+.

I'm probably going to get another 60ish lbs and see how that looks, if im not satisfied ill have to get some more..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived