SaltCritters.com

Phoenix 14K Group Buy

one8thscale

one8thscale

I'm going in on a group buy for the Phoenix bulbs (150 & 250).

$47 for the 150

$55 for the 250

We are putting our order in on Wed so I need to know by Wed early morning 5/23. Need payment before I put in your order.

LMK if you are interested. Will take paypal and will ship at your expense.

djchristone

i honestly don't know much about the sunpod but do plan on getting on :) if the 150w phoenix will fit in the sunpod, i think i'll take one...:)

---

hm..can anyone pitch in about this? i don't want to buy a light bulb and then not have a fixture for it...:P

one8thscale
These are only double ended, correct? Gots any mogulsz?

Yes and no I don't have any moguls, but if you have a lot of others that want to buy, then you can probably get a group buy for those too.

Got any 70w?

I don't think the Phoenix comes in 70W. A popular 70w is the Astralux.

i honestly don't know much about the sunpod but do plan on getting on :) if the 150w phoenix will fit in the sunpod, i think i'll take one...:)

---

hm..can anyone pitch in about this? i don't want to buy a light bulb and then not have a fixture for it...:P

YGPM

I'm currently using the 14k 150w Phoenix bulb in a 24" 150w Sunpod with no issue except for when I first place the bulb in the fixture. It didn't light up because I didn't seat the bulb into the socket good enough.

one8thscale
I'm currently using the 14k 150w Phoenix bulb in a 24" 150w Sunpod with no issue except for when I first place the bulb in the fixture. It didn't light up because I didn't seat the bulb into the socket good enough.

Thanks

I am in for a 150w, pm me and let me know where to send payment to.

YGPM

Archived