Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Me back! All out on my New 18 gallon Office Nano!

anthony812

anthony812

Hi guys..I felt like my office needs something to relax me..so..here it is..14 days in progress

Tank: 18 gallon Tall 20"Lx11"Wx18"T

Filtration: Maxijet 1200, Powersweep 228, and a mini penguen HOB, Bare bottom with 30lbs of LR..(more to come) (maybe a AquaC Remora next week..but again..i want to try the skimmerless method)

Lighting: PFO 150W HQI Pendent with DE 20,000K bulb (heat is an issue here..but nothing a fan can't fix) booooya! love this light

Heater: Won 150W titanium Heater with Digital Temperature monitor

Temp: 80-82 degrees

PH: 8.2

Alk: 13dkh

Ca: 450ppm (use B-ionic)

Nitrate/ite: 0

Ammonia: 0

Livestock: Assorted Zoos (this will become the BEST zoo tank you will see in 4-5months! Guarranteed..hehehe..Xenias, GSP, 2" Ultra Maxima Clam..SPS in the future also!

Here are some pictures..let me know what yal think about this...

anthony

anthony812

i need more rock on the top..this tank will be full of Zoos, SPS and tons of Clams..estimating 5-8 clams..i have 12 1-2.5" Ultra Max. Crocea in my holding tank at home waiting to be transfered!

stonepran

that looks about a 0inch sand bed!! :blush:

Where did you get your rock btw?

Your tank looks very nice btw!

anthony812

Thanks Guys...

1. I sell those lights..its $245 plus actual shipping (150W PFO HQI ballast, mini pendent with spider reflector and UV glass with 20,000K or 10,000K DE bulb) or if you want electronic ballast..Add $65.00

2. Rock - I hand pick all my rocks too...I sell live rocks also..minimum 45lbs at $2.75/lb plus actual shipping (Premimum Fiji, ULTRA Kaleini, Tonga Branch)

3. i love that window..natural sunlight everyday in the afternoon..

anthony812

greg...hmmm..really? the sand bed really don't do much in a nano..maybe its a better hideing spot for the pods..but really..they don't really hold any other purposes..I have enough LR and holes and crevuses for them to play and hide..hahaha..oh..by the way..look at these beauties!!

DeskJockey

Ahwww come on we all know your a little weird...hehehe

ahhh so this is the office tank I keep hearing about! looking good! But how the heck are you going to fit more rock?

Yes knowing you it will be stuffed will killer zoos & all kinds of stuff we can never find! Keep us posted on how things go.

BTW stop showing off my rics! hahaha j/k

Good luck man!

one day im gonna come over to your house and steal all your stuff in your tanks and your tanks you little spoiled brat lol . o and btw i am drooling now over the pics and i am jealous lol looks really nice,Chris

Puff_the_Reefer

Geez Anthony, why don't you rub it in some more! Nice Rics... Put some of your zoos from the big tank in there. Lets see some more goods!

Desk Jockey - It was nice meeting you this weekend, too bad Anthony already moved this tank to his office. I'll get to see it Friday when I drop by.

CJM - I know where he lives, and I can be a good look out:D

Anthony - I still hate you for your endless amount of cash for all your reef tanks!!!!!! See you friday! So do you need anyone to take care of your tank while you're busy planning the wedding? My girl said that the plans for your wedding looked great and that it's going to be beautiful. Congratulations! Aren't you glad we found girls that like reefs too

Anthony:

What is your opinion on the Natural Sunlight? My reef gets Filtered morning Sun every morning and seems to like it. Do you notice any extreme algae growth. Do you think It is important to have the Supplentmental light from the window when using PC's(not that you have to worry about that). Do you notice even better growth even though you use MH's?

anthony812

jah- Natural Sunlight is always the best!! I have a golden blenny, red leg hermits, and cerith snails to take care of all the algae..so no problem!

Ben- yeah..we are the lucky ones..but my fiance doesn't like reefs as much as you thought..she is complaining i am ignoring her..hahahaa

CJM- please come by man!! that is my perfect excuse for upgrading to a 300 gallon tank! thank God i have Renter's insurance..hahahhaa

Puff - you ask for it!!!

Here's a pic of one of your Rics from this weekend.

By the way, I still hate you and your endless budget... We're still okay for Friday right? What time should we meet up.

Archived