WAIT LIST

SbCaes

this1fis

TR3XX

sandlot13 (ship)

althefishguy

shrinky

hoyta

i have a lot of like 5-15 polyp frags if anyone is interested :P the price will lower ofc :)

I'd like to be on the list as well. :D

I could do local pick-up or you could ship...it's up to you. That is, if you have any left.

Thanks.

I noticed the trunk sale at the BBQ, but didn't think anything of it. :( We already PM'ed about it though, so we'll set something up. ;)

djchristone

haha nah it's cool man :P i love watching drunk people at my dorm so it was interesting to see some new people drunk :P

how did i miss THIS ENTIRE THREAD and the trunk sale???? lol. sigh. -_-

Too much Patron, that's how. ;)

djchristone

hahahha WAY too much patron i think :P but man, i wish i could have drank :\ but i tend to drive fast and hard...the alcohol would have slowed my reflexes/reaction time down a lot :( maybe next time :\

and well, it seems i'm just going to keep fragging the mother colony since there's still a few hundred (i'd estimate around 200 or so) polyps left.

i'll frag again if you guys want :) i think epicfish also wants a 20ish frag as well so yeah :) i had saved some for the shippers so yeah...

m90665828.jpg

the 3 up near the front of the tank/bottom of the pic are spoken for.

the smaller frags i'll go a dollar per polyp if anyone is interested :P but if anyone still wants a 20 polyp frag for $20, lmk :) i'll frag again. just give me a 24 hours notice so i can frag and then leave it to make sure they open :)

thanks for looking, the interest, and especially to those that bought! :)

fraggle rockette

haha too much patron is right! B)

ill take a smaller $5-10 frag if you have any... dunno when i can pickup tho- maybe bring to mns IV, or is that too late?

haha too much patron is right! B)

ill take a smaller $5-10 frag if you have any... dunno when i can pickup tho- maybe bring to mns IV, or is that too late?

I could pick it up for you.

djchristone

mns IV? o.O i have no idea what that is...:\

but for the past few days, i've been driving around all over to meet people for these frags :P all three of us could just meet up somewhere :)

btw, i just started a tank thread. the blue zoos with red rims i bought off miguel today, in the bkgd, you can compare the color of the blues :) i honestly think i should have just sold my blues off to miguel instead :P

Archived