Coral Vue Hydros

Sharknose Goby

DongShenYin

DongShenYin

From what I've seen, Sharknose Gobies are TINY and would fit perfectly in a nano. Does anyone know anything about their care requirements?

I had some in a larger tank. They ate a lot for their size and whatever I fed them. They would quickly come up to the top of the tank when I approached because they thought that they would be fed. They also would clean parasites off of other fish in the tank. The only down side to them is since they are so small, they have a shorter lifespan than most other fish. Otherwise they aree great fish!

DongShenYin

I suppose they're mainly carnivorous? And how short is their lifespan? Can I keep more than one in a nano? Thanks for your help.

Yeah, they ate flakes that were mainly for carnivores. I think they usually live for around two years. I had six in a 100 gallon. There was a bit of aggression, but mostly around feeding time. Recently a few died off and now there is only one (I think, but there is a lot of room to hide in that tank so others could just be hiding). It's been a bit over a year since I got them.

Archived