SaltCritters.com

Wholesale Pricing on Select JBJ/Current USA Items

shiveley

A friend of mine will be placing an order through his equipment distributor mid-next week and has made the following items and pricing available to me. So I thought that I would pass these deals on to those here who might be interested as well.

If this is something that you would like to pursue, please send me a PM with your request. Notice: I will not add your item to the order until payment has been received. You can send payment through PayPal (I will respond with my PayPal account name when I receive your request). Please make sure to include shipping costs in the total payment sent. These items will be shipped from Sacramento, CA - Zip Code 95819; so factor in your shipping accordingly. Please make sure to include your shipping preferences in the “note” section of the PayPal payment screen so I know how you would like your item shipped.

This order will be placed next week, and the items will be picked up directly from the distributor thereafter. As such, the only shipping costs entailed will be the cost to send the item to your location.

If this doesn’t sound worthwhile or cost effective to you then just please disregard this post, I’m ordering a couple of lights and I just thought I would pass this offer on to others that might benefit from it as well.

This is totally legit, and I’m on NR enough so that you should have some reassurance that I’m not trying scam anyone. I’ll also give all my contact information, including email and residential address, to ease any possible purchase concerns. I’m no scammer, I’m just trying to pass a good thing to people that have helped me in the past.

Thanks,

Shiveley

The following is a listing of the items and pricing available:

24" Current USA Nova Extreme T5 HO 4x24W with 2 Lunar Lights - $160

24" Current USA Power Compact Orbit 2x65W - $160

24" Current USA Power Compact Dual Satellite 2x65W - $130

48” Current USA Orbit Power Compact Lunar Lights w/4-65W - $240

48” Current USA Orbit Extreme Power Compact Lunar Lights w/2-130W - $260

48” Current USA Dual Satellite Compact Dual 4-65 watt - $200

48” Current USA Nova Extreme T5HO 4x54W with 4 Lunar Lights - $220

JBJ Arctica Titanium 1/10 Chiller - $470

Current USA Model 1/10th HP Prime Mini-Chiller - $335

JBJ Submariner UVF-7 7 Watt UV Sterilizer - $80

Just curious, but what do you guys think of these prices? Good, Bad, Average?

Checked against Drs. Foster & Smith liveaquaria.com on some of the stuff and your prices are either the same or slightly higher!

Well, some of their pricing may be close, but some is way off as referenced below:

Drs. Foster & Smith Power Compact Orbit 24" w/2-65W - $189.99

24" Current USA Power Compact Orbit 2x65W - $160

Drs. Foster & Smith Orbit Power Compact 48" w/4-65W - $299.99

48” Current USA Orbit Power Compact Lunar Lights w/4-65W - $240

Archived