Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

what tank should i get?

maverick

I am looking to buy a new nano-reef. i have been shopping around, and right now i am leaning toward an AGA 7gallon bow front. if anyone has any suggestions i would like to hear it

thanks

the 7g aga is sweet-looking! B) i almost got one this past weekend but that little voice beside me said absolutely friggin NOT! X) and i always listen to my wife, er, i mean my conscience.

my only 'complaint' on the 7g is that they're too short but that's totally a personal call as i like height. but i believe someone mentioned aga's coming out with a 16g or so bowfront that i believe is taller (around 16" ??? ). i think they coming out with it sometime this summer. hth

The 7gal. bow is definitely a sweet tank. If you want something with a little more size to it a 20L is good. If you like more height (like some people......: ) then a regular 20gal. is also a good choice.

Yeah, [Tiny] my consience gets involved in my tank purchases too.....

This is the tank I used for my first Nano

It worked great! Also the CPR back pack skimmer fits on the back perfectly. I was also able to take a the lights out of the hood that came with the tank and crammedd four compact flourescents into it. Looked great and work great. I ran this tank for 2-1/2 yrs.

Have fun!

Archived