Pod Your Reef

Must Sell Now- RO Unit

KMitch

Hey

If you dont know, I am getting out of the hobby for awhile. I purchased a $99 RO unit about 3 months ago and have made about 20 gals of water with it. ALMOST BRAND NEW!!

Its a kenmore unit, I dont know what type off the top of my head. Has 2 chambers and I get a 0 TDS reading with it. Great little unit (works really well with hot water)

I NEED to ship this week because I am moving. Price is $45+shipping. That includes the unit and sink adapter so you can just run it attached to the faucet. Also has the inline mounting option and if you want me to ship it, a resevor. The whole thing is a little bulky but i will split shipping with you, thats how desperate I am to get it out.

My zip is 24060. Please email me at kmtchll@vt.edu -- first come first serve.

Thanks guys

Hey

If you dont know, I am getting out of the hobby for awhile. I purchased a $99 RO unit about 3 months ago and have made about 20 gals of water with it. ALMOST BRAND NEW!!

Its a kenmore unit, I dont know what type off the top of my head. Has 2 chambers and I get a 0 TDS reading with it. Great little unit (works really well with hot water)

I NEED to ship this week because I am moving. Price is $45+shipping. That includes the unit and sink adapter so you can just run it attached to the faucet. Also has the inline mounting option and if you want me to ship it, a resevor. The whole thing is a little bulky but i will split shipping with you, thats how desperate I am to get it out.

My zip is 24060. Please email me at kmtchll@vt.edu -- first come first serve.

Thanks guys

Done deal!!

Wait I assume you can add a /DI unit to this one?

Not sure if you can add DI and I dont really have the time to check it out right now.....

Order for the Buyers:

- Natasha

- medchef

- Joeseph

-Enraged

- wetweebix

I will take them as it comes.

KM

Archived