SaltCritters.com

Checking interest in Metal Halides (3 different types)

jdp

I am thinking of parting out some systems for my dad and want to see if there is any interest in some metal halide units.

There are two 250W pendants (i'll have to ask the brand), a 175W bell pendent, and a 70W viper.

All of the bulbs are getting close to needing replacement. I should be going to pick them up in the next week or two, so I'm just trying to gauge interest.

~JD

I'm going to get more information on all of the setups and post it when I do. I am in North Carolina and can ship things out wherever.

I'll keep everyone posted that's interested

~JD

I'm going to get more information on all of the setups and post it when I do. I am in North Carolina and can ship things out wherever.

I'll keep everyone posted that's interested

~JD

sweet!

for the rite price i maybe interested and taking both those 250 watt pendants off your hands

I'm in chapel hill, but definitely willing to ship (or meet halfway if you happen to be a UNC fan B) )

Sorry, just got in from a 12 hour shift...hopefully I'll be able to get the info and post everything by tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for being patient!

Ok, here's the info:

(2) 250w SE PFO pendents with working aro ballasts

(1) 175w SE hamilton bell pendant

(1) 70w Viper

the bulbs are a bit used, so plan on getting new ones.

Here's the pics

PICT0086-1.jpg

PICT0085.jpg

PICT0084.jpg

PICT0087.jpg

Let me know if you're interested, I've got to think about fair/reasonable prices and will post them tonight!

Thanks,

JD

NebraskaDocs

I'm still interested in the 175w. Is the ballast also Hamilton...also electronic or magnetic...and what bulb, along with burn time, is included. Very interested. Thanks.

Tangman1218

Hey, those pics arent even born yet....12/05/07??? :P

Can you snap up close shots of the ballasts showing the info? Must know model # before I commit to buying and you should really post a price instead of leavin us hangin :happy:

Tang

Tangman1218

Im a member of the Old school where you read from left to right, not middle right left right middle left left. ;)

Tang

DeepFreeze

Actually, most of the world uses dates in the proper order. If you think about it which makes more sense, day, month, year or the U.S. style of Month, day, year?

Archived