ReefCleaners.org

maxijet 1200- 30$

joel sandoman

joel sandoman

i bought this and put it in my 12g for about 2 seconds. WAY too strong for my tank. i can ship if you want. i'll take some pics later. no trades. i need the cash to buy another pump that will work for my tank.

better lower price or make it work for your tank( like add a spray bar). you can get a new one right now through foster and smith for $18.39 + ship

i bought this and put it in my 12g for about 2 seconds. WAY too strong for my tank. i can ship if you want. i'll take some pics later. no trades. i need the cash to buy another pump that will work for my tank.
np. :P just don't want other peeps to overpay

he says "you're welcome" - :haha:

Sorry it's not funny.

you can always use it as a mixing pump for your waterchanges.

Great idea, I use a 1200 for mixing my water, just add water/salt to a 5G bucket, drop in heater, and Powerhead and come back in the morning.

Great idea, I use a 1200 for mixing my water, just add water/salt to a 5G bucket, drop in heater, and Powerhead and come back in the morning.

With my stock 160gph AP12 pump, forget the heater, leav it in the bucket overnight with the lid ON and the water will be about 80F anyways from the heat the pump makes.

so i overpaid at 37.99? thanks for ruining my ad though.

Yah you totally got screwed. You get it at a lfs? Anyway, i'd keep it, they come in handy and you never know when you'll need one for something.

joel sandoman
Yah you totally got screwed. You get it at a lfs? Anyway, i'd keep it, they come in handy and you never know when you'll need one for something.

yeah i got it at my lfs. i think i'll try to take it back. maybe they'll give me store credit or something.

its not new also if you used it also its "like new"

semantics. it pumped about 750ml of water.

yeah i got it at my lfs. i think i'll try to take it back. maybe they'll give me store credit or something.

semantics. it pumped about 750ml of water.

Nah he's right... once it's out of the box and in the water, it's used.

You'll probably get the bug to start a FOWLR for lions or triggers somewhere down the road. Toss it into a closet and you'll be glad you saved it.

Archived