Pod Your Reef

WTB: powerheads, heater, canister filter, hydrometer and more

hobbzz

Like the title says...I'm looking for some power heads in the 250-600gph range, one or two depending on size. A 75-125w heater. And either a Fluval or Eheim canister filter like a 105 or a 2232 or a bigger one if it's a good deal. And a hydrometer, don't care what brand. Also if you're local (or within 150mi) I could use sand, and LR. Thanks.:)

Atlantis Reef

Let me see what I have I think I can take care of all of this but Im at work I will pm you tonight or tomorrow

Let me see what I have I think I can take care of all of this but Im at work I will pm you tonight or tomorrow

Awesome! That was quick. :D

I have a Fluval 404 or 405 (???) that was only used for 2 months as a live rock fuge. I have all the goodies and its in great shape.

$85 shipped. It may be a little big for what you need. It's the newer model with the MSF label. I don't have any pics---but I ain't no liar. You can check me out.

It's got the hoses, the tank clamps, the motor the impeller and housing are perfect--and I have most pieces of an additional surface skimmer. You will need some hose connections for the skimmer to operate correctly. Otherwise, I have the original strainer and tube that it came with.

I can probably ship today. Definitely by tomorrow from 15668.

Thanks for all the reply guys. But my dad just called and said that I had a box full of fish stuff that I forgot at his house when I stored some stuff there after I moved back from florida...and low and behold it had an eheim filter and power heads in it...so as of right now I only need a heater, hydrometer, and LR/LS.

Louie3...could you get me a shipping quote for zip 54229? I'm thinking that 20-25lbs shipped would be about the same price as 20-25lbs from the lfs, but let me know. Or just give me the dimensions of the container and your address and I can get a quote. If you get a quote from UPS/Fed Ex please call the location that you'd be going to as franchises always charge more than the online quotes...

Archived