ReefCleaners.org

8 gallon custom tank + sump + stand

Maeda

Since my new Project24 is finally done, this tank is for sale.

Aquarium was custom made by Lee-Mar. It measures 16x12x10 inches, and is one year old.

topless2.jpg

When it was new.

DSC02072.jpg

DSC02065.jpg

As of last night.

It has 2x1/2" locline returns on a false wall laser cut from 1/4" black acrylic. This tank features a special 'giri-giri-' exciting water level.

plumbingcover.jpg

fts10.jpg

The water level sits just at the top and makes it look like a cube or water.

Sump was made by myself, from blue 1/4" laser cut acrylic + GE aquarium silicone, and is in a standard aga 10 gallon. The return area is large enough for a quietone 1200 (300gph).

DSC02063.jpg

The stand was made from a desk I found at goodwill.

It's not pretty, but It DOES fit the tank, the sump and a 5.5g aga for ato.

stand.jpg

With everything setup.

I'd like $100.00 for the tank, sump and stand, as it costed well over double to create. Very willing to negotiate on the price, and I WILL TRADE FOR FRAGS! I'm located in socal. I can drill the tank as well if you'd like.

AIM-NOTsoQT

This is one of the best custom made tanks I've seen. it's very top notch, and the "giri-giri" water level is wickedly sweet on an entirely scary level. I remember the first time I saw this tank in person, I was instantly impressed with it. $100 is a redicuously cheap price for a tank of this quality and caliber.

^^^Hump-day bump for an awesome tank, and very good seller! B)

I really like this tank but are you willing to ship? I thought from the first time you posted this you said that you werent. Just wanted to check.

I would really rather not... but if you want to pay for shipping we can TRY it.

I'll pack it as best I can. Anyone know how to pack a fish tank to survive shipping?

I received two glass tanks from shipping from a fellow nano-reefer. If u want to try shipping I would wrap them in bubble wrap and pack peanuts all around it in the box. There is still no quarantee they will would not be damaged.

I would really rather not... but if you want to pay for shipping we can TRY it.

I'll pack it as best I can. Anyone know how to pack a fish tank to survive shipping?

Just make sure you use a large box. If your tank is 16x12x10, go find a box that's going to give at least 4-6" of clearance for peanuts all around.

Tank crash + fire sale!

80 bucks I need the money to keep my fish alive they're sitting in tupperware!!!!!

I might be interested. This isnt coming with the lights? I live in florida but we could use my works ups account. email me at etucker82@yahoo.com if you dont mind email me your number so I can ask you some questions about it.

Thanks

Archived