inTank Media Baskets

California Bay Area: Frag Trading

nano15

Hello everyone:

Anyone has some zoos for trade? I have the following corals/algae for trade.

- Mushrooms: red (3), hairy green (2), green/orange (10)

- Colt Coral (1)

- Caulerpa Algae: Red bubble (2 bundles)

I am looking for different color zoos.

Thanks,

Nano15

I'd be interested in the green/orange shrooms, I have some burnt orange/green disk/purple center zoos I could trade.

nanoman:

Your buttons looks nice. Not exactly the type of zoos I want though. I like the flat ones better. Do you have a post of your tank? Wanted to see what other corals you've got.

Any particular corals you want to reserve for now?

cal3v: I am interested in your zoos. Got a pic of the zoos?

How many green/orange shrooms do you want? And what sizes? I have over 100 shrooms all together. Not all green/orange of course. I will post a pic for you.

wow awesome tank, cal3v. I have a long way to go ...

You will probably laugh at these ... nothing compared to yours, but still need to post it so that you can see the shrooms. The picture color is not too accurate. It should be more orange. But some shrooms became more green now then what is in the picture.

Let me know if you like it and when you are interested in trading?

Cool tank I like the rock layout as well as the macros. Those mushrooms are cool, may i ask where you got them? I use to have a few a while back but I traded them in. Those mushrooms look cool as do the red macro if you could spare any of that to trade as well. Thanks.

cal3v: I can trade both the red "small" bubble macro algae and the shrooms. I got the shrooms from a friend. I have not seen this in LFS, so I don't know what it is called. But they divide naturally. Actually the only shroom in my tank that I don't need to frag them manually. They will form some wierd shapes too. How many of each do you want? Do you have some green feather caulerpa? I have tried to look for those for a long time.

When should we trade?

cal3v: Am I getting this zoos? any other color zoos you can spare? I wanted to expand my zoos collections. Anything else in your tank that you plan to frag?

Hi the zoos I can trade are brown tentacles with green disks and purple centers. Sorry those ones aren't fraggable as of now.

Hi cal3v: Sure. That is fine. Keep me in mind if you are going to frag in the future. I can buy from you if there is nothing in my tank that you want. How should we trade? How many zoos am I getting? Will they be on a rock? Do you want the shrooms on a rock? I will have to stick it on if you request. Let me know.

Yea zoos on a rock would be good. I will attatch to a rock if you'd like. I'll be sure to keep you in mind when I frag those red ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Nano15 real sorry I've been so busy and haven't been able to make my way over to the bay area. If you are still interested in trading lmk, I will try my best to make it over there either this weekend coming up or next one after that.

• 3 months later...

Archived