inTank Media Baskets

12g Nano Cube Dx for sale or trade

loach

I have (2) Nano-cube Dx aquariums for sale or trade.

Here's the story: My wife currently has a large saltwater aquarium and has recently expressed great desires for a "nano" tank to put in the living room. I was out at the LFS and found 2 nano cubes for what I thought was a great deal. I don't believe either have ever been used since they are in perfect condition. I think they were in the "used" section since neither has a lid. I was told that we could just add a halogen light instead.

Well... my wife really wants an enclosed tank. So I am looking to trade one of these tanks for a lid, or trade both for a different enclosed tank or just sell both and purchase a biocube.

Neither have filters, but both tanks do have the hinge clips and canopy leg stands. If you have a good trade let me know. I'll sell them individually for $70, or $120 for both.

Also, we are looking for some cool coral frags and would be willing to trade for them as well.

Thanks!

nikecivic

Are you willing to mail it to CA? and what would be the shipping cost? Did you know you could purchase the hood separately to make it an enclosed tank?

Are you willing to mail it to CA? and what would be the shipping cost? Did you know you could purchase the hood separately to make it an enclosed tank?

I would rather someone pick it up, but I can ship it and I would charge the actual shipping price.

There are very few sites that only sell the canopy and they charge almost the same price as a complete new tank. But if you've seen one that I've missed, please let me know.

Here are some pictures:

100_1883.jpg

100_1886.jpg

100_1884.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well this has received much less attention than I had thought it would. I still would like to sell them and they are igreat condition. Would anyone be interested in both for $90?

Archived