Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

F.S/TRADE coraline encrusted tonga

Littleoceans

Littleoceans

Hi, I just put my 7gal minibow together and I bought too much rock.. its about 3 or so pounds of tonga rock.... w/coraline growing on it.... would like to sell or trade for ??? I am in the Boston, Mass. area. I will try to get pics tomorrow on them. If intrested, please email me at: ducannn@hotmail.com Thanks!

Littleoceans

Hi, I just put my 7gal minibow together and I bought too much rock.. its about 4-5 pounds of tonga rock.... w/coraline growing on it.... would like to sell or trade for frags or ? I am in the Boston, Mass. area. If intrested, please email me at: ducannn@hotmail.com Thanks!

You should really try and leave that stuff in water if you want to sell it. I don't think drying out in the sun is the best thing you could do for the hopefully still alive rock. Looks like someone trying to sell petrified wood on the side of the road in Arizona.

Littleoceans

Liquid, I took the rock out for pics only... a few minutes at the most... I did not have anything strong enough for lighting so I took them outside... but I know from the pics it does not look good....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived