Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

So, you've got a big tank, but would like a small one. Look here!

Bingo

I had a slight misshap with my 7 gal bowfront. It involved a BIG algea problem and a little thing about evaporation. Needless to say, the tank crashed.

I took out all the LR and scrubbed the algea off it, cleaned the sand and glass (mostly clean) and did a water change. I am moving in a month or so, I was going to sell the tank when I move, so it might as well go now.

I have:

7 gal Bowfront AGA tank (not drilled.)

Custom canopy. it's 6" tall, black flecktone. it was a quick mock-up that didn't ever get re-built. (It has some minor flaws.) There is a hole on the right side for a 3" computer fan.

Black flectone painted plastic AGA base. Painted to match the canopy.

L shaped spraybar 1/2" PVC, fits the back and one side. Has a T in the middle for a powerhead to attatch to.

Origional top for tank, with light, and a 3/16" or 1/4" plexi top that is cut to fit (when I had a 65w LOA lamp sitting on top)

I will trade all the above for a 46 gal bowfront. Tank only, or canopy if you've got it.

I also have:

CSL 2x32w pc. Right now I only have one lamp going. I was going to put the other lamp over m HOB fuge, but never got to it. It does work.

3" computer fan, with transformer. It's an Enermax, thermostat controlled REALLY QUIET fan.

Hang on Fuge I built it myself. It's kinda like (read: copy of) a CPR hang on. Measures: 13 1/2" x x 11 1/4" x 3 1/4" Fed by a RIO 50.

I would really like to trade tank for tank and keep the lights and fuge, but if you want to buy the whole setup, I will sell it!

B

Archived