Top Shelf Aquatics

RHS-10ATC Refractometer Group Buy

epicfish

Went there personally to check on everything. They were mailed out.

Be on the lookout for a slim white cardboard box.. :)

For those who bought calibration fluid, the fluid(s) will be inside the black pouch. Inside the top flap of the pouch will be your calibration screwdriver. :)

I included some extra feeding pipettes I bought myself to compensate for the lag. I know it's not much...but it's something to say sorry. :) You can either use these for spot feeding or to drop your tank water onto the prism. :)

thanks alot epic, i kinda started to have doubts but glad you pulled through. Thanks for the tube thingy too for spot feeding! now that's great service!

Aint nothing like good reefers B)

Tks Epic...I knew you would come through.

Sry for all the hassle this one caused ya ... Im ready to put that cal solution to the test.

Hope school went well...man where those the days.

Izzue

Hey Epic I was on the list but you never called me? I sent you a PM on Friday. Let me know if you still have my refactometer and fluid? Thanks

Raymond

I just got mine today! Weetabix7 will be soooo happy. It is for her birthday that was. Good bye swingy arm thingy! :D Thank you so much for doing this. Hope the school went well.

Awesome! So glad everyone is starting to receive theirs. :)

atwater, yes, I still have one for you. I'll call you near the end of the week since I'm pretty busy now. :)

WTF EPIC?!?!

Maybe that guy coral addict was right... this is some sort of a scam... I got mine, but it was empty, except for some dead, smelly cheato... wth??? :rant:

JK!!! :haha:

I recieved mine today in perfect condition, I love it, it's well made, and definitely good enough for what I need it for... thanks for the pippettes too! Only qualm I have is that I wasted $44, because my hyrometer was pretty much dead on :lol:

I will definitely do business with you again!!!

What happened to coral addict btw? Guess he's missing out on top notch stuff ;)

Awesome! So glad everyone is starting to receive theirs. :)

atwater, yes, I still have one for you. I'll call you near the end of the week since I'm pretty busy now. :)

Sorry I didn't check the thread :mellow: I can't make it to Inglwood today but I can pickup on Friday???/

Wow...Ive had a good reefers day off today :)

REfract and solution in hand B)

Also received a Blue Berry Micro this morning...weeeeeee

One question...Ive never used cal fluid before only RO/DI.

From what Ive read...tha cal fluid I got 53.0 mS

Should be caled to 1.0264??????????? S.G. correct?

anyone

tks Epic...I now have a brandnew backup.

Izzue

got the refrac and fluid a few days ago, works and looks great! stupid hydrometer said it was 1.026, refract tested 1.032. I'd highly recommend people get this if you don't want to be like me with a super high salinity and thinking it was perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived