Cultivated Reef

FS: 2 AC70 Powerheads.

Cesar

Ok reefers here is the deal. I have 2 AC70 powerheads for sale. They have been used for 2 weeks so they are fairly new. They are in top notch condition. They don't even have coralline algae on them. They are rated @ 400gph each.

$50 for 2 AC70 Powerheads. They go for $44.99 each. I'm selling 2 (two) for only $50. Pictures available if needed.

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=HG10570

I'm located in Los Angeles. I would like to sell these locally.

400gph each?

im planning on making a hob the back skimmer similar in capacity to an mce600.....

how do you say they compare to aquabee pumps? maxijets? eheims?

Think it'll meshmod well?

hold onto one for me. :P i'll have matt pick it up for me or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I'll hold one for you Maeda...BUT, if I can sell both of them then I might have to let them go. But it seems that no one needs powerheads here in nano-reef, lol.

Ok I'll hold one for you Maeda...BUT, if I can sell both of them then I might have to let them go. But it seems that no one needs powerheads here in nano-reef, lol.

Shoot, I have a whole pile of power heads... i use koralias in my tank. Too bad that's not what you have, i'd get one then. :D

Shoot, I have a whole pile of power heads... i use koralias in my tank. Too bad that's not what you have, i'd get one then. :D

lol. Yeah that's what I'm getting too. I have 2 Koralias in my tank. I'm getting 2 more this friday.

Archived