Coral Vue Hydros

Ice Probe Chiller

cdavids

Ice Probe Chiller and controller for sale. Ice Probe is 1 month old and controller is about 1 year old. I bought the controller used. Everthing works great on my 24gal Aquapod w/mhalide lights. I am selling because I just bought a 1/15hp chiller.

However, if someone wants to buy the chiller, I am open to offers. The chiller is a Current-USA, brand new and never been used. I bought it, and now I am having second thoughts because the Ice Probe works fine and it will be a 'pain' changing the set-up. You can still get a full warranty with the Current-USA.

Make me a reasonable offer for either one. I am only selling one or the other, not both.

I live in Stuart, Fl.

Thanx, Chris tel=772 475 4820

Ice Probe and controller for sale only. I decided not to sell the chiller. Again Ice Probe 1 month old, controller 1 year old. New price, 75.00 plus shipping.

Thanx, Chris

Ice Probe and controller for sale only. I decided not to sell the chiller. Again Ice Probe 1 month old, controller 1 year old. New price, 75.00 plus shipping.

Thanx, Chris

YGPM

Still for sale. Does anybody want to make an offer?

Chris

If you are local, I may sell cheap!!!

I live in Stuart,Fl.

• 2 months later...

guys i am looking into getting one of these probes. i just got a 18x18x18 cube and i am running a 150hqi with two 32w pc the tank gets up to 85-86 and i want to get a current chiller which runs at $300 at marine depot or one of these that go for $150 but my tank is 25g. If i get the probe i dont want to drill the tank i would p;ace the probe on top of a aquaclear HOB just like on the website. So whats better geting a chiller or get a probe

Archived