ReefCleaners.org

Shane's 65g reef pics

zanoshano

zanoshano

yeah its a regal he's about 4 in. The trigger went back to the LFS he was picking on the smaller fish.

zanoshano
can i have a regal in my 45g? :happy:

What are the dimensions of your tank? You coudl keep a smaller one, even mine will probably outgrow my 65 eventually.

glennr1978

Sick tank. If I were you I would paint the back of it, but that's just me. I don't like to be able to see walls or equipment through tanks.

How long has your tank been set up? I just scrolled up again to take another look, man it's awesome. I bet it looks much better in person too.

Do you have a 10k bulb on one side and a 14k on the other?

I'm an idiot. I should've read the title. Anyway thats one hell of a 3 month old tank.

What are the dimensions of your tank? You coudl keep a smaller one, even mine will probably outgrow my 65 eventually.

24" by 18" by 24"

Awesome tank...

I'm not a fan of triggers or lions.. .back when I had SWFO tanks I had one of each and man they where fiesty. Keep that lion well fed man.

No there dual 14k's but they're different color and both of the color on each of them is pretty ugly, soon to be switching out the coralifes and replacing them with phoenix's.

Archived