ReefCleaners.org

aqua medi minicooler chiller

Mountain Dog

Mountain Dog

I have for sale a Aquamedic Mini Cooler Thermoelectric chiller for up to 150 L volume $125

Originally about $250

It is in excellent condition

Please email me at stan@kimfamily.us if interested.

I am in San Diego.

Mountain Dog

I must have missed something.

What domain are y'all talking about?

P1010568.jpg

Local pick up is fine. In fact, I'm up in OC quite a bit for business and conferences. I think I'm up there next week but have to look at my calendar.

I have a bunch of stuff for sale on other sites because I just dumped most of my stuff.

Although nano-stuff may be my ticket, we'll see. Lately its been wines.

It is in excellent shape. Not exactly sure how many hours. But I haven't used it much past the first year. I think a few months???

Oh, I don't come onto this site very much, as you can probably tell (although I thought I'd signed in a few years ago and I can't find my login info), so please email me.

There's been a spree of scammers on this site lately...first time posters who are selling things.

Although if you're OK with local-pick up where the buyer can check the item out, you'll be fine. :)

Mountain Dog

Oh.

I just posted on craigslist for the large aquarium and had someone who said they didn't care about the price because he had just bought a more expensive which was damaged. He was going to forward me the check for the larger amount and all I had to do was western union the excess to the "shipping agent".

I just want to take a club to these guys. I bought something on RC a year ago and the guy tried to scam a few of us. He told me to mail him a check and when we did, we never received merchandise. He send us a phony confirmation number. Idiot that he was, he had us send a check to his parents house. I of course, being an attorney and with a wife that is a ADA (at the time) found out all his information, called the DA and AG in his state, reported the incident to the Master PO General and, ... finally got most of my money back.

So, I'm careful as well, and understand the skepticism. Local buy is good, if someone is interested locally.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived