Top Shelf Aquatics

driving lessons

ebin

up for trade is a lesson in how not to drive a water truck.

truck is a F-750 it was filled with 2,000 gallons of water at the time the bank of the catch basin pond i was driving next to gave way under my back driverside dual tires.

post-7528-1177455174_thumb.jpg

Anuanu Humu

Sounds like a slow roll, one of those times when you know whats going to happen, there is just no way to stop it. oh S*&^!

djchristone

wow that sucks...

i'm sorry but i just find it incredibly funny :P i'm somewhat imagining how it went...

the dirt slowly starts to give way and the truck begins to slow drastically. you beginning pressing the gas harder and harder hoping everything will be ok. you're staring at the speedometer unbelievingly but then you notice your passenger (hey! there's two of you in that pic :P) slide over slowly. you shout "THIS ISN'T THE TIME MIKE TO MESS AROUND!" mike is just as bewildered as you are as he comes closer and closer. then you realize the truck is falling over. your mind races as you're thinking about how to get out of this, am i screwed?, hell am i fired?!...you realize the truck is going to fall over completely and you get out part of what you want to shout "oh shi-" only then to be completely blasted and covered by dirt through the window. something feels heavy and you realize it's mike on top of you...somehow both of you manage to get out of the truck...you wonder what you should do next: call work? call a tow truck? bribe the guy who works the crane to knock the truck back over and pretend like nothing happened? no...you had to let those few precious people know that you're ok...

you had to come home immediately to tell us!

now don't you all feel special? :P ok sorry -_- i have 5 papers to write and i'm procrastinating :P

YOUR JOB SOUNDS FUN!

too hot outside, but playing in the dirt all day can be cool

Built ford tough!

a honda hybrid watertruck would not have flipped.

Any physical or property damage?

$400 worth of damage

i am too big and dumb to get hurt

wow that sucks...

yes

xoxo

Archived